Thursday 24 July 2014

lucky star

today me and le best friend went ~shoppiiing~ and i suprised myself by not buying a lot. i feel quite accomplished in not spending aaaall my money like usual. ^-^



one of my few buys was this cuuuute nike top. it was £2.50 in a charity shop and it made me happy to find such a cheap cute thing almost as soon as we started shopping.


t shirt - vintage/charity shop
skirt - h&m

in other news:
  •  my friend and i bought mac demarco tickets for november ! obviously v excited and also determinedly on the lookout for any cute/bizarre little items to give to him at the gig .
  • i am currently obsessing over a korean drama called boys over flowers , and also a lot of k-pop bands ( mainly SHINee and EXO )
  • i re-discovered my ds lite which i have now owned for 7 YEARS and got really into final fantasy III so that's basically consuming my life completely
  • i'm going to amsterdam like next week and i am very excited because i haven't been for like 3 years or something
i will leave you with the gift of the über-stylish , celestially and unfeasably beautiful , basically perfect SHINee .








5 comments:

  1. I saw Mac DeMarco a few weeks ago, and it was a blast! You'll have an amazing time I'm sure :D your hair looks amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair looks so cute- and i totally get you on the ~life consuming force~ that is nintendo, sometimes I feel bad about it but other times i utterly relish spending hours at a time gaming

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously need all the outfits from the Shinee music video in my life. That shirt you got is very cute! Half of my early adolescence consisted of me constantly playing Pokemon Fire Red and Emerald versions. Now I'm obsessed with video game samples in songs at the moment. Have fun in Amsterdam. :)

    styleriottt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so good at thrifting! That top is amazing. I've got a baby pink Gameboy Advance XP with only one game: The Simpsons ha

    http://sunshinesuperwoman.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Puh-leeze don't try to 'fit-in' withe passing world, sweetheart, they'll just use you to abuse you; try to fit-in withe eternal-God-in-Heaven who made YOU and loves YOU with a passion - precisely what I'm trying to do because this earth is only a testing ground, then eternity, either Up -or- Down according to OUR free-will-choices. Looky here…

    Precisely why I had our ‘philanthropic + epiphany’ (= so much to give + vision): wanna see a perfectly cognizant, fully-spectacular, Son-ripened-Heaven?? … yet, I’m not sure if we're on the same page if you saw what I saw. Greetings, earthling. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven’s Big-Bang’s gonna be like: meet this advanced, bombastic, ex-mortal Upstairs for the most extra-groovy-paradox, pleasure-beyond-measure, Ultra-Yummy-Reality-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy, robust-N-risqué, eternal-wild-adventure you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-smmmokin’-hot-deal. Cya soon, girl…

    ReplyDelete