Wednesday 19 February 2014

cartoon babe


SOME RECENT ART!!

one of my illustrations from my latest post on the pulp zine

album art for my ~FREE EP~



a drawing of liza 

i'm so happy we have a working scanner once more. i've been on a scanning spree (including scanning my face and hair to see how it would work; will post the results soon too ;3 )

i am really getting sick and tired of winter now. it seems like everyone i know is feeling some degree of winter blues and i just can't wait for it to be spring/summer. I have so many plans for this summer - although they all kind of blur into the main goal of BEING REALLY HAPPY AND HAVING A FUN TIME. winter is not fun anymore. although i did recently purchase a beautiful warm cardigan from a charity shop (it was £4 - i splashed out) and i wish i'd had it for the last few months because its heaven.

well, this post was done whilst procrastinating from organising my room so i'd better go and face that horror now.

S∆TU


4 comments:

  1. I adore your artistic style! Also, completely get you about the winter blues - chilly winds and frosty windows are only fun for a limited time :( good luck with your room!
    xxx
    http://rollerskag.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thankyou so much!! spring soon spring soon xxx

      Delete
  2. your illustrations are perfect <3

    cultkid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete